Every update, now I will have a theme and a character to go along with it!
This time it will be Max as our character and bullying as our theme.
In updates now, I will be putting in special treats for everyone who reads it. It can be anywhere from a poem to a sneak peak into something not yet revealed.
Every time a character has their own blog post, I will try to draw that character's face set :) and I'll plan and post a single event for them :)
Kay, enough talk:
1. Type of foods
2. Inserted into credits
3. How much will a smile be?
4. Cindy's face set
5. 'can you shift the tide' no longer STT quote/slogan
6. This update's special treat!
7. My message to Kuroneko and Inujabari
8. Midnight's message to Kuroneko and Inujabari (you lucky ducks XD)
1. TYPES OF FOOD
A question that has been going around in our minds for the longest while. We're wondering what should go in the game. We just added parfait to the game (Drawn by me ^_^)
We've also got stuff like burgers... and... ... ... apple pie, fruit salad etc.
We're wondering what else to put in.
Sushi most likely.
2. I've just been editing the credits... at the very end is our dedication to people that have been touched by bullying of any sort and I've listed a few more things.
Also, in the special thanks we've added Kuroneko for supporting us no matter what :)
'How much will a smile be?' is a new event that will be taking place in year one or two starring Max and one of the teenage employees as he enters the store as they apathetically greet him and act all depressed. This emotional event will be revealing a lot about the teenage character in the game. They break down into tears as Max simply asks: "So... how much would a smile be?"
There is a 1 in a 100 chance this event can be viewed.
4. Cindy's first (child) normal face is coloured and currently animated (though right now, I'm not sure if the animation can be put in-game)
5. the new quote for Celestial Dance is "Beauty is just a state of mind" Which is a fragment of a quote said by Max which can be seen on his page.
6. special treat today are three codes in game. They will be up for 3 days and will be taken down after that. That's just my treat for you guys, because when the game comes out, those codes will be very useful ^_^
You can get the codes on the good luck -> Good luck!
Another treat I have for you is the audio version of a Cindy and Tytannia event which will be taken down also in three days. Unfortunately, due to weebly being a dumb nut, it won't let me put it on an audio player, so I put it on a download file for you instead to hear ^_^
Btw.. I play both Cindy and Tytannia XD
... >.< I'm really scared for people to hear it but oh well...
It's REALLY bad and it's a rough version.... I hope you like it :)
7. I'd like to thank you both for your comments. I missed your comments while you were gone Kuroneko, but I totally understand and if you would like to talk about it I'm here ^_^
I hated my voice from the time I was a little kid, saying I sounded like a boy and it wasn't as sweet as all the other girls... but now I know that sometimes, having a different voice isn't all that terrible, and I soon realized that my voice is too feminine to play a boy XD
I'd like to thank you both so much because it really makes me feel better and I did force Midnight to read it too. I think you've inspired me... and I think that not only has both your comments inspired me for the long run, but also... it's inspiring me to write more of Tristan's script..... XD
And Kuroneko, don't listen to those idiots :/
Midnight... she was bullied so many times. When I named our original game (before CD was serious) it was named Fragile aspirations... I named it for her broken spirit.
I'll finish this project faster than ever. I promise.I'm done with sulking over being worthless, because I'm not and nor is Midnight.
This entire game is about bullying and standing up for yourself... but what good is it when the creators can't do it themselves?
As for Mids... well... you can see for yourself in a moment ;)
Btw.... Jabari, I'll be getting your script for you tonight... if you ever read this ^_^
8. This is a message to the two commenters from Midnight. Lucky... I don't even get messages from her XD
"Jabari and Kuroneko,
As you may know, my production name is Midnight. I'm from Canada and I used to be the head of Celestial Dance: Shift the tide. Instead of being the head now, I've been spending my days drawing for the sequel of Shift the tide: "Destiny Revolution". However, your comments were an inspiration to me and I can feel that there was an 80% chance I will return to shift the tide, but thanks to you two, I feel it being more like a 99.9% chance. I really think that this will make me feel better, and it may take me a couple weeks, but I will almost defiantly go back with shift the tide.
I thank you both,
And... that's what I got from her ^_^
9. Le duuurrrr <--- idk
-K so... Celestial dance now has blackjack. I'm thinking to put it in every day at a certain time, a guy named Jack will come and let you play under age >:D What do you think?
- instead of the faces of the characters currently, I want to replace them with hand drawn face sets.... oui ou non? (Yes or no?)
- So, Kandi and I did this video... what do you think of it? (We were massively bored) It's an improv between Tytannia, Cindy and Kandi... I play Tytannia and Cindy HAHA This is at 3 in the morning... What do you think?
- So... like... what did you think of this blog post? Any suggestions for next time?
Anyway, that's all for this post!
I'm a total dork who writes too much all the time because I like typing and I used to write novel-length stories and I'm just a weird person who does some things and breathes and stuff.