Hello! Sorry, I was supposed to update on Monday, but this week was really busy. I'm okay now though :) So here we go!
btw only some goals were completed, because I am actually waiting to get a tablet before I scan anymore images :)
1. Goal update
2. Goals for this month/next week
3. Game update
4.Reply to Kuroneko
5. Future changes to the game
1. Okay, so here was the goal of this passed week:
2. Okay... Goals for this month:-Complete 5 different characters 2/5
-Compose 5 different music pieces 0/5
-Release 1 video 0/1
-Complete 50 food items 25/50
-Finish Grade 3 (IN THE GAME :S) 0/1
-Event a proposal, marriage and boy friend scene 0/3
-Redo 4 mapsAnd this week:-Fix the candy shop-Due next friday-Draw 2 different characters- Due Next friday-finish re-vamping the bridge- due tomorrow-Continue writing the music I was supposed to be- Due next fridayThat should be good enough for now. I'm still working out some eventing errors, but we should be good for finishing some units this week too... no promises
3. Well... In my weekly updates you may have seen that thing about the candy store. That was one thing I was working on this week. Basically, I almost have it, the only downside was that there is a glitch that allows you to buy the candy even though you don't have the money to pay for it... Yeah... I need to fix that. Otherwise it's fine. You are able to go to the different bins of candy and select how many you want to take and it calculates the amount of money you owe. If you leave the store, your candy is returned and you spend nothing. It's just that when you're paying, you're not supposed to be able to buy anything unless you have the correct amount of money. Unfortunately... this isn't the case.
Also, I'd like to direct your attention to a slight thing about Celestial Dance that really will get your gears turning. If you are a fan of mystery, there are a series of hidden stories and Easter eggs. Chances are, the true story won't emerge unless you unlock a special event that reveals it all. It is basically there to get you thinking, and everything is right there, it just requires thought to put the pieces together.
So... The other thing I've been working on is revamping the maps to look better. I've made the bridge look better and I'm working on a few more such as houses ect.
4. HEY! I'm sorry I've been away for so long, It's been really crazy. I'm back and working twice as hard now :)
I'm really happy to see you again too, and I'm so glad to know you were happy to see the update ^_^
I actually do have fun in school in the game XD People laugh whenever I do the tests because I typically fail them even though I wrote them... I should actually study...
I wasn't able to do any scripting this week, but I do some Java now in class, so I actually understand the concept now, so I can hopefully try out ruby once I learn it a little better :)
I hope so ^_^ I'm glad you think so :) I'll send you some pieces to listen to once I'm done :)
I LOVE festivals. Because the years are longer than HM, there are going to be quite a number of events. The years are realistic, but there are only a couple functioning years in the game. But they're VERY long. So that's the upside :)
Yeah it was a lot of work ^_^; I finally was able to get a bit done, but there's a lot I couldn't meet because of school.
OH~! Happy early birthday :) I love april. It's the start of spring and it's just a nice month. My birthday is June 10th... so I'm on the turn of spring and summer ^_^;
LOLOL Don't worry. We're more than likely keeping Akasha. If not, it's because he and Aris are WAAAAY too similar XD Aris is pretty much the same except personality wise. They still look alike. I personally love Aris. He was never generated, he was hand drawn. Once all the characters are complete, I'll release them :)
I forgot to reply to your email :S THANK YOU FOR THE CHIBI!!!! It was ADORABLE! It's the cutest thing ever :) Thanks so much :)
5. Kay, so some changes I'll be making to the game
-Face sets (Obviously)
- The title screen is going to have the characters drawn on it in different positions
That's all I can think of for now :)
I'll write more if I think of anything!
I'm a total dork who writes too much all the time because I like typing and I used to write novel-length stories and I'm just a weird person who does some things and breathes and stuff.