I wish I could write a ten second update, but to tell you the truth... this one is not one of those times. I was STUNNED by the fact that today we got 62 views on the website while sitting at 11-21 for all of May. but either way, I'm happy. This is how the update will go today:
2.Random game facts
3. Rival couple information
4. Message from Midnight
5. SUPER SPECIAL NEWS!
6. NEW CHARACTERS!!!
7. Message to Kuroneko <3
SO HERE WE GO!
- We've gotten a new event for the Hero and Andy! It's a friendship event that takes place in Alice fashions. I am proud to say that this scene has the most movement in it BY FAR. It only took half an hour to do, and now, I'll be editing it to perfection.
- We got a lot of new characters! We're soon going to need voice actors for those characters... anyone interested?
- we're changing Roxie's teen face set... because I don't like it :P not too much though, I just don't like the shape of her face, and I believe she can look much prettier :)
-We're coming up with a birthday for Celestial Dance around the 20th of June... any suggestions?
-DID YOU KNOW THAT: Celestial dance isn't the first harvest moon game attempted by Midnight and myself? The other one we had tried was a joke on harvest moon: Friends of mineral town. It was a game with a similar layout, but it was terribly done, and terribly mapped. It was a joke for our friends, but it got to the point that we got bored of it. It was titled: Harvest sun: Less enemies of More town by Satsume. It was a great game to play, and it got me into making a serious game. Therefore, Celestial dance was created.
- Celestial Dance was actually planned mostly in Florida? I live in Canada :P
- Gage, Max, Roxie, Takarama (the spirit), Anastasia, Leo, Scarlet, Holly, Andy, Anastasia, Tyrone and Evangeline are all based on Characters from various places? Some are even NAMED after the characters or their actors. Some are the names of characters SMOOSHED together :) I'll give you an example: Evangeline is the name of my favorite character from Negima Negi Magi: Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell.
- Celestial Dance had no meaning up until recently. It was a name I came up with to be cool...
- Celestial Dance is turning 3 at the end of June. It was due to near cancellation that we ended up not making it for a while.
- The Valitroph's sad story was actually created out of anger and sadness while Midnight was having a bad day... We stuck with it.
- Tyrone and Cindy were never friends to begin with.
- Leo and Tyrone's relationship are the only one who have stayed the same since their creation.
- Anastasia WASN'T Supposed to be a prissy princess.
- No one likes Jay.... we're wondering why he's still here...
- Serenity's original name was Kiko.
- Tai's oringal name was supposed to be Trillium. It was changed due to us voting about the name Tai. Tai's full name was recently chosen.
- Jame's real name was supposed to be Albert.
- Julius's looks changed an insane amount:
-Connor originally didn't have a mustache....
-Max's Teenage picture was forgotten. We had to make it from scratch again, and we screwed up on the hair colour. That's why he has darker hair as a child.
-The hero was much uglier as an adult than now.
- Roxie's fear of thunderstorms and boys are her actual fears in real life.
- Midnight doesn't have a character based on her in the game.
- Midnight was actually a screwed up nickname we came up for her. She hates her real name. She goes by Celeste and Midnight.
-Cindy was supposed to be played by my friend. Now, she's played by me for obvious... reasons...
CONFIRMED RIVAL COUPLES:
Tyrone and Cindy:
Second cutest couple, and a heartbreaking storyline of a love that seemed one sided. It has a twisted ending to the teenage version, and of course.. they have their happily ever after.
Anastasia and Damion:
Worst couple. They end up in the worst position, but the love each other anyways. Anastasia never changes, and nor does Damion.
Roxie and Andy:
I think if you were to see a lot of this couple, you would understand why they are the best. Roxie was supposed to be the main character, but we actually weren't going to put her in the game, so Alice took the spot. If you don't want them to get married, at least get them married in one file... they're too cute, and you'll love them. It also has many twists, and a lot of pain from Roxie's side.
Holly and Nate:
They're a decent couple. Childhood best friends and sweet as HELL. Also a sad story with a happy ending.
Tytannia and Tristan:
The mouse and the Lion in this case. They are cute together and it's cute how even Tytannia gets shy around Tristan. Not a sad story at all, just full of fear and romance.
Leo and Tai:
You'd be surprised at how cute they are together. Tai changes after she falls for Leo, and you will see that they make an adorable couple. Surprisingly, Tai is the one who is hurting in this situation, and her heart breaks on numerous occasions.
Jay and Kandi:
A child and a proper British man. Hmm....
Couples that do not go anywhere:
Andy + Serenity
Believe it or not, Andy falls for Serenity in the teenage years. Nothing happens unless you're following the path of Roxie and Andy.
Tyrone + Anastasia
Have feelings for each other, but one realizes theirs too late.
5. People: I give you a message from Midnight:
(Sent Via Email)
"Dear followers of Celestial Dance,
I apologize for my absence, and this has caused a delay in game production. Personal reasons caused me to be knocked down mentally, and currently I'm just taking some time off. I have recovered, but I'm still not feeling my best. This birthday will hopefully make me feel better. I do plan on leaving Roxanne in charge for the most part of the gaming production, but I believe that I will begin to help more and more. I hope you are all treating Roxie well. Anyone who posts on her blogs, I thank you. She spends at least half an hour on each.
I thank you all for your time, and here's to a successful year for Celesital dance.
6. WE'RE MAKING A NEW COMMERCIAL. If you give a review, we may feature your review on the youtube video! YAAAY! It'll be shorter than the last. But yeah...
Angelica is the beautiful widowed mother of Gage, Brooklyn, Aracely and Evangeline. She is constantly scared by Gage, and fears men like Roxie. Her, Samantha and Celeste are all close friends. She is Shy and Kind and reflects the personalities of both Aracely and Evangeline.
Deneice is the beautiful employee of Alice fashions. She is shy and quiet. She hardly shows any emotion, but she is nice all in all.
Demitra is the flirty and trendy teen who works as the cashier at Alice Fashions. She is friends with Deneice and is smiling most of the time.
Darcy is the loud mother of Damion who cannot control her insults towards her son. She is jolly and sweet, but believes her son is not good enough to get a girl.
Damion's father. He is rude and unkind to anyone but his son and wife. He is a proud father.
A quiet member of the Knight household and the younger sister of Gage and Aracely. She is kind and sweet and fears her older brother. She is close with Roxie.
A sweet young lady who is always complimenting people. She is gentle and kind at all times.
I added more Character stuff for you on this post :3
2. Yepp, I would too... but there are some that you may not like :P
3. Don't worry... I hate her too. In this past love event we made today... She says that she hopes Andy dies.
4. Yes... Andy is Amazing <3
5. Roxie is based on me, and was supposed to be the main character... but what ever. Which ever file you don't get married to Andy on, let them get married. You can be friends with her and still not let them get married. She makes a great friend :)
6. I can't say on here, but I will tell you :)
7. I voice act that kid... Yeah they have an adorable relationship. You'll see more of them soon.
8. Max has a sad story... like sadder than Andy. But his isn't instant. His is progressive. Max is the best.
9. haha Damion deserves to die XD
10. I will never like Jay.
11. Don't worry about it! You make my day! reading that made me smile all the way though :D and thank you :)
I'm sure she'll love them! Thanks so much for doing this :)
And... technically, it'll take forever to do so... but yeah, it's possible to marry everyone XD And I won't :P
I'm a total dork who writes too much all the time because I like typing and I used to write novel-length stories and I'm just a weird person who does some things and breathes and stuff.