To all that actually read this.... HI!
And to you, Kuroneko I thank you so much for your posts :) They make my day!
First off, I would like to provide an update for everyone to know what to expect over the next few days, and I'm going to let you in on some inside info about us and our characters... Some trivia that you may not know.
1. Current mini-projects
2. New character descriptions
3. Anastasia facts
4. Andy facts
5. Roxie (character) facts
6. Gage facts
7. Cindy facts
8. Max facts
9. Damion facts
10. Jay facts
11. Reply to Kuroneko <3
We're actually beginning to write the mythology unit for school. We're also trying to get the AVI files to work... not going well...
Next step is to event the next Andy love event (It's adorable!)
And we're going to be making S-Union clothing store soon :)
A blonde haired blue eyed beauty, with a kind heart and a hot headed personality when provoked. She is a cross between her quiet and elegant mother and her deceased father (Who is presumed to be hot headed.) Unlike Brooklyn, Evangeline, Gage and Aracely are biological siblings. (Brooklyn is most likely adopted, though it is subject to change) Evangeline is all around a quiet person. Her and Gage are very close, and Gage is seen with her on numerous occasions just alone together. She is Gage's little sister.
Angelica has blonde hair like Evangeline, and baby blue eyes. She is very shy, and is frequently frightened by Gage's out roars. She loves all of her kids very much. Angelica mothers Gage, Aracely and Evangeline, and adopted Brooklyn (Still may be changed)
A brown haired, amber eyed beauty who is considered one of the girls of the town. She is sweet and cute, but also jokes around a lot.
Anastasia was one of the first characters to be created as the thirteenth character. Before her, eleven are still in the game and one was removed:
This boy never had a name, but he was removed due to his similar look to Max and no purpose... nor personality. So we removed him nearly an instant after his creation.
-Anastasia was NEVER RELATED TO ANDY. They actually were not ever interacting the the main story line. It was after a year break (Because we were on the verge of cancellation.) that we had decided that it could use a little spicing up.
- Anastasia is one of the few character who haven't changed personality wise since creation
- Once again, Andy and Anastasia were never related until recently
- Andy's family has a sad background story.. he was actually not in a terrible financial state to begin with. Midnight was really upset, but figured she should work on the game a bit... she decided to make Andy's house... and eventually came up with his depressing story... all because of a crap mood :P
- Andy's origin is actually part Russian. (Hence Anastasia's name) Kory is Russian, but raised in the town and Samantha is part Japanese, Part Irish and Part French.
- Andy wasn't supposed to be friends with Max... He was actually not really fond of Max at all.
- Andy is actually happier and more talented than he was supposed to be. He was supposed to be ruder and meaner than Damion at one point.
- Roxie is actually based on our creator
- Roxanne can see the spirits and spiritesses of the town, and communicates with them
- Roxie and Max were supposed to be love interests.
- She has a fear called Androphobia. It means she's scared of boys. Both Midnight and I have this fear. It runs in our family... or maybe we're just both mental.
- Gage is based on one of Midnight's favorite characters from our favorite anime, and also my favorite harvest moon character :)
- Gage was being planned for the longest time, but was never made
- Gage was there for a month before he was released to the public. His first appearance was the latest commercial.
-After Lia, Mom and Anastasia, Cindy was the next female made.
-She is one of the few that her personality and description is IDENTICAL to her original.
- The Destiny household's origin traces back far back. James is Russian and English mix while his grandmother was Chinese, and Celeste is Japanese and French... born and raised in the town. She also is part Russian.... Can you tell I love Chinese, Japanese and Russians?
- Max can see the deceased as well as the spirits like Roxie
- Max has become less of a push over since his creation. He was originally shy and anyone could push him around.
-Damion was actually supposed to be deleted. His character was a mistake.
Jay was actually supposed to be in year one. If you press f12 while playing to pause the game, his character sprite is on the pause screen. Also on the old title screen (See home page for the old screen)
I dedicated this entire thing to you, so I hope you see it! ... and hopefully you don't hate me for posting this!
Every time I see a comment from you, my day is lightened by a piece of sunshine! Thank you so much, And keep commenting!
Anyway, about your comment:
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'll be sure to tell Middy! And it's going to be nothing but cheesecake for the next week for me XD
Yeah... Midnight has been really down. I think that'll REALLY make her happy :D I'm sure you're a great artist :)
... She has three favorite characters: Andy, Gage and Max. Haha it's great. I'll send you an e-mail too but I figured I should dedicate this post to you.
I'll tell you the rest over email, but before that....
I was talking to Midnight, and she was saying that she's thinking of putting your user name in the credits of the game under special thanks XD it's great. I'll send you the character personalities via email, and yes she LOVES Chibis :)
Talk to you over emai l:
I'm a total dork who writes too much all the time because I like typing and I used to write novel-length stories and I'm just a weird person who does some things and breathes and stuff.