... I know... I posted an update not too long ago (from when I started writing the post... A day ago)
I kind of have one of those posts where there is only ONE topic.
This is a progress update, and I have made some GREAT progress.
So... what is this "Big" update you ask?
I have decided I'm going to stray from the school system and focus on singular characters.
Kyler has been my focus for the passed few days, and he's gotten a ton of things such:
Afterwards, he is going to get all of his events completed. Basically, I am going to be finishing each boy one by one, move on to the girls, the others and then finish up the town. I will do the school system last I THINK XD I might do it earlier.
How the wedding works
Your wedding can only occur on one day per month. (it makes life easier for me.)
You will be transported to the wedding location which is unique depending on who you marry.
In particular, Kyler's takes place at a special stream that is mentioned quite a bit in his story.
The very first thing you hear is your husband-to-be delivering vows to you. He says a couple sweet things before Samantha gives you her blessing. While the crowd cheers, a little scene plays out with you and your husband.
This is the general scene you will see.
There is still a couple people missing from the scene due to missing sprites.
After you are married, you will be asked if you wish to change to your husband's last name or your last name. he will either adopt your last name, or you his.
After the Ceremony, an image will appear and the screen will fade to black. You will then transfer to the house where you and your mom will stand with your new husband, talking about how things will work from then on.
Most of the time, your husband will say a little story about his past.
After this, your husband will have his own schedule (I haven't decided whether it's going to go by "morning afternoon or night" or if I am able to do by a special time table.
By the end, you and your husband will be able to go on a honey moon together!
This isn't 100% confirmed...
But I am working towards it.
ON THAT NOTE:
I would like to know where you think the you and your husband should go.
Keep in mind that you will have an opportunity to go to the existing vacation sites, so I'm trying to stay away from those three and have a special location that you go only for your honey moon.
It will last for about three-five days and you will be allowed to play during the vacation and do activities you may not usually get to do. You get to spend more time with your husband and perhaps even trigger a sweet event between you and him :)
These are the options:
Similarities to Harvest moon Marriage
Differences to Harvest Moon Marriage
And much more of course :)
Aww it's not a problem :) I missed you ^_^
I'm glad your laptop is okay now! It sucks when your laptop dies D:
6. It makes me a little sad too :/ Anastasia gets better though ^_^ I promise~ She's kind of misunderstood as a character at first. Even she gets a happy ending~
7. Phoenix and Gemini are the main combination :D (Older brother, younger sister is my favorite sibling combinations~) That makes those two my favorite kids <3
8. Yes you do :) all to yourself~ It was kind of sad they took it out. They took it out of a new beginning too. It's such a good game though, it doesn't matter too much to me ^_^ Aww I really hope you get to play it some day~
9. I agree ^_^; That's what sucks about all of the teenage guys is that you only have the romance events. But either way, their stories are more in-depth :)
10. I'm glad you like her :) We're getting closer to finishing all of them~
11. I took the course last semester! It's a lot of fun.
12. LOL I'm so excited. I'll put some funny classes in there with the boys trying to sew in there XD
13. The nasty teachers have to do with the plotline ^_^; Don't worry too much about it. It makes the class kind of funny if anything.
14. I hope so :) It's kind of laid back in a sense. The novelist I would say will be my favorite~
15. Oh Nate... I may bring him back for a future game, but I realized Aris was so much cooler. And Yes, Max is the 'main boy' :) Well, it isn't stated if he actually gets married or not :) The assumption is that he does. Alice is Max's love interest in CD like Andy's is Roxie or Damion's is Anastasia. He possibly does get married, but it is never mentioned in the end of the game~ Don't feel too bad for him though ^_^ He's happy anyway.
16. It looks MUCH better ^_^; I promise you~ I may be able to find a comparison photo. Yes you do :D It's a nice little home for you, your husband and children <3
I'm glad ^_^ I hope you enjoyed this small update too~
It's great hearing from you!
Next REAL update
I'm sorry for not being able to get the things done for THIS update. I literally wrote it the day after I posted the last, but yesterday I got really sick and slept in until 5pm. I have a bit of a stomach flu.
So anyway, this isn't a full update. Just a small one for you guys to know how things are going to work with this.
I wanted you to know that I'm getting closer to completion, and I am now finishing things in an organized fashion. After finishing the romance paths, I will be doing the transition and then working on the other content of the game.
It won't be long now for the game to have a solid structure for testing. After that, it's adding on, completing and debugging :)
Anyway, have a great time until the next everyone~
I'm a total dork who writes too much all the time because I like typing and I used to write novel-length stories and I'm just a weird person who does some things and breathes and stuff.