Hello my pretties :) It's Roxie here again.
I remembered that there were a few interesting stories behind the drawings of the characters. It'll be a while before they're released, but fear not, I will be presenting a few here and there :)
So here is the order of what I'm going to tell you:
9. NEW CHARACTER?!
1. Roxie's picture was completed, coloured on the computer and drawn by hand... but there was a slight mix up and I deleted her whole face -.- So now Roxie is faceless until further notice....
2. Max's child face was supposed to be his teen face, and I jumped back and forth until I decided it was to be his child face.
3. Anastasia's child face turned into her teen face.... however, I am re-drawing it because it failed ._. I actually redrew her today in school. She's drawn on lined paper ;)
4. Andy's shirt has a skull on it... that was drawn by a tracking pad on adobe PS... His mouth actually had to be moved down from the originally drawn location.
5. Gage's original outline ended up to be the basis of all other teens. Gage himself didn't turn out well though ._.
6.Ace was asked to be designed by my cousin. I changed his request COMPLETELY because it looked bad...
7. Leo, as I mentioned last time, was written on... either way, I kept his body in hopes to ressurect him on the computer :P
8.Cindy was the determining character that made it so that I would draw out all the face sets. She was so cute, my cousin even loved it! However, she wasn't all flowers and daisies. I drew her originally in my basement with only a laptop pad as a desk. I was drinking triple berry tea, oh how I miss the summer. I went to go upstairs and grabbed my tea. Don't remember what happened, but all I know was Cindy was now berry flavoured... For HOURS I spent on the computer, preforming digitalization surgery on her image so her body would be good enough to stand before us in Celestial Dance. I succeeded.
9. By request, Chet no longer exists in the game(who the hell is Chet?!) and now a new boy is entering. HINT: He's Miss Suzie's nephew! He's SUPER cute, but I drew him on lined paper... but what ever, I'll scan him tonight and colour him in...
I'm a total dork who writes too much all the time because I like typing and I used to write novel-length stories and I'm just a weird person who does some things and breathes and stuff.